Bookmark & Share

Wednesday 15 September 2010

5 Shelf Bookcase Alder Wood Finish

The bookcase was moderately difficult to put together. Finish was excellent. Fit was fair. I recommend a carpenter's square to insure squareness when attaching the back. Overall strength is okay for miscellaneous items (but not heavy items like books). I'm not a fan of cam-lock fasteners and this one has many. Overall, if you have a good flat area to put this together and fair mechanical skills you should not have a problem. By the way, the value I am talking about is from another superstore site where you can get the shipping for free to your local store which makes this an excellent buy. 

This review is from: 5 Shelf Bookcase Alder Wood Finish (Office Product)
I ordered this bookcase through Hirsch Books and Toys and was very pleased with the product. It came quickly, was easy to assemble and has been fine for me for almost 6 months. I do not have a problem with the instructions and trust me I know nothing about putting things together.

No comments:

Post a Comment